Brindavan Education Trust is a not-for-profit organization working on empowering and educating children with special educational needs, and towards the goal of inclusion in the community and society.
Every year we work hard to provide the best possible educational services plus for our children, but we cannot do it alone. Our tight budget forces us to deny services at times to those in financial need. These children that gain admittance through your sponsorship, need your support now. And we know we can count on you to help us close the gap.
There are several ways that you can help us:
- Do consider making a donation of upto Rs 10000/- per month to help support a child’s educational program.
- A gift of Rs.100000/- will allow us to support one child for the full academic year.
- You can also choose to contribute towards building up infrastructure resources for the centre.
- We need computers , home economics equipment, educational and library resources as well.
- These can be specified amounts for specific purposes or donation of equipment, books etc.
Any and all support is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
All donations exempt under section 80G of the income tax act.
Reach out to us at 761926507 / 9886466824 or email@example.com.
Together we can make a difference to our community of children with special educational needs